The nasal cannula (NC) is a device used to deliver supplemental oxygen or increased airflow to a patient or person in need of respiratory help. This device consists of a lightweight tube which on one end splits into two prongs which are placed in the nostrils and from which a mixture of air and oxygen flows. The other end of the tube is connected to an oxygen supply such as a portable oxygen concentrator via a flowmeter.
Why Orca Medical
- Orca Medical provides advanced breathing equipment solutions that meet the stringent standards of healthcare organizations. We also have full partnerships with major medical clinics in Georgia.
- Orca Medical’s laboratory services offer fast and accurate fault diagnosis and repair, carried out by qualified technicians in a controlled environment.
- Orca Medical provides professional training and close supervision, including a detailed explanation of the equipment at the customer’s location and adapting the device to the customer’s specific medical needs.
- Orca Medical offers 24/7 customer service with knowledgeable representatives always available to assist with any questions or requests.
- Orca Medical and AVERSI offer a one-of-a-kind service. Upon a doctor’s recommendation for medical oxygen, a professional and certified oxygen technician from Orca Medical will arrive to provide the necessary equipment.